Friday 17 March 2017

Subjectivity of perceptions....

The compulsive subjectivity of the perception of the average Gambian on social media these days, especially regarding all these loathed isms, but particularly tribalism and exclusionism is so disgusting.

In my opinion, if one has an agenda that’s not being served, best thing is to say it straight. Being all shady and deluding, like: “I think it is this, therefore, it must be it… in fact, it is” will only lead to more falsifications and no justification at all, because it’s just a thought, not the truth - a bloodclaat bad turn.

If you ask me, introspection is what we need, especially us men. We need to look inside and wake up, because sometimes the problem is the self. Me, I have started soul-searching, and soon I’ll be so done with all these ‘kay Wuday musu Mamado’ business. I said MEN because we are the biggest bickerers these days – as you can see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...