Thursday 23 March 2017

Politics, none is completely neutral

In the world of politics, every politician is for himself, be he the necktie man or the one in the African-inspired attire. I believe it is vital in ensuring political survival, although my boy thinks it’s selfish - he calls it: “dimballeh ma ma tehkey.”

Now you being a career politician or not, politics will always affect you, and if you’ve feelings like we all do, you cannot be absolutely neutral. You can only try not to take sides in certain matters, especially those deemed foolish.

Let me say that differently – because all humans have feelings, it’s safe to say that you and even I will stick up for what we think we relate to. So we are nonaligned as long as we aren’t goaded into openly giving our support to the camp we think we should associate ourselves with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...