Monday 13 March 2017

It's a community affair..

Some friends say I'm unsociable, and I kinda thought so too, but I guess we can all scratch that now, because seeing how communal integration and I are becoming so inalienable, I think I’m just differently sociable. 

Last I had a team (Mike FC) named after me, and given that I was an athlete myself, I was so thrilled. Last evening, a group of young women from the neighbourhood got me a sack of candy and cola, said they wanted me to be an honorary brother. I’ve heard about Bayii Compin and Yayii Compin but Chamenyii Compin... well, I’ll see what it entails, but for now, it behoves me to yield to it, hoping I’m fi sabilillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...