Friday 17 March 2017

GMB, the politricks....

Wild displays of arrogant knowledge, the audacity, and lack of forbearance regardless, I think I can get used to this "freedom of speech," really... and our political debate that's gradually turning into those funny "yo momma jokes."

Y'know, where one's like: Dude, your favourite politician's so daft, when he tried to join the moron club they said, "sorry sir, no experts"... the other will be like: "yours is so dumb, when his cellphone charger got stolen, he sold the phone to buy a new charger."

Swear down, compared to some comments that have I seen on social media so far, these two examples of mine are me being so euphemistic. I don't know how's that kinda preteen debate gonna take us forward politically, but I find some of them so hilarious though uncouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...