Friday 17 March 2017

Resolve...

Honestly, I can confirm that getting rid of a bad habit can be difficult, especially a temptation kind of. But from when you know it will eventually lead to negative consequences, emotionally disengage and try to distract yourself from whatever it is that gets you to it, before it becomes pathological that is.

Something like that was what I did to my explicit videos. I invariably deleted that folder from my laptop, but will always leave it in the recycle bin, like it was gonna be retrieved soon. One day, I just had this wake-up call, said to myself you know what, I'm gonna empty this bin today, and phew, permanently deleted. I guess resolve... that's what it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...