Friday 27 April 2018

Politics is a fact of life


To start with, not everything I post on here is about me or being directed at anyone. I just share my thoughts, observations and the things I relate to. However, if I inflame nerves or evoke guilt, then the thing’s probably worth some thought.

That having been clarified - perhaps because of my Rastafarian inclination growing up, I never liked "poli-ticks" nor the "poli-tricks." But now, man, I’m convinced that politics is a fact of life.

Serious thing! And if you think conventional politics sucks, try workplace politics, or just pay attention to the uphill struggles therein.

Dread, these backstabbing, malicious-rumour spreading, talentless, clean-cut looking, ego-dripping. qualification-for-competence-confusing professional toadies are worst than mainstream politicians.
And the piece of bad news is: if you aren’t so fortunate or creative enough to do your own thing and be your own boss - I mean, from once you’re called an employee, you cannot avoid it. You can only manage, like everyone else, sadly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...