Thursday 19 April 2018

Manner of death is not cause of death...

I am not a pathologist and certainly not pretending to be one. But I needn't be one to know the difference between manner of death and cause of death. So, when cause of death on a death certificate reads: Sudden Cardiac Arrest, me? I take it to be the manner of death.

You need no autopsy. Just find out about the departed's character and you'll more than likely learn that the person used to give too many fucks, even in situations where no fucks deserve to be given. So here's a personal awakening that I found healthful and I thought I should share:

In this crocodile age, the moment you realise that you cannot make everyone happy even if you were to throw freebies on a daily basis, and that not everyone can like you, the sooner you'll run out of fucks to give, and that's a good thing, because by God, it will liven you up. So try this: give less fucks and take no shit; it may boost your life expectancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...