Saturday 28 April 2018

Are they truly corrupt?

Fact is: we all know we (Gambia) had a pathologically envious dictator. We all saw what he did to competition and the things he saw as threats to his grandiose delusions of grandeur.

So, maybe all these bigger heads who are building big houses today cached their wealth and means lest they'd lose everything to the man, hence the rapidity of their investments now that things have changed.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that's the case. I'm just me being objective amid the unceasing innuendo on here. I hate to assume the worst about people I know very little about.

Placing false accusations on people is evil, and me, right now, the things I do in the night that I wouldn't want to cause to see the light, and the sins I commit daily are enough to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...