Tuesday 30 January 2018

Gambia - individually yes, collectively, dunj dem... nuru wunj ko.

For what it’s worth, here, if you desire success in what you do and want it sustained, your primary achievement must be the ability to avoid the drama and all third-party engineered fall outs. So, your best bet is to go solo. But that’s just an opinion.

I think the average Gambian is built to thrive individually, because when bunched together, we suck. I mean collectively, we almost certainly are possessed against teamwork and for infighting. So, whatever the possessor is, we cannot but eventually stoop to its will.


I’m not sure if GIEPA and GCCI know the survival expectancy of an average Gambian (business) partnership, but ask them how many died at infancy and tell me if it’s worth your thrill. See, that’s because even where the partners are as tight as a drum, unity emasculators will always find some controversy to drive amid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...