Tuesday 5 September 2017

“Who will help Myanmar's Rohingya?"

Some article was captioned: “Who will help Myanmar's Rohingya?" – Well, even if Justin TrudeauEmmanuel MacronDonald J. TrumpVladimir PutinTheresa MayBan Ki-moon and all other bigger heads fail, Allah wouldn’t - “Allah is sufficient for us and He is the Best Guardian.”

See, throughout history, each time a (true) Muslims fights, it is in self-defence, because (true) Islam despises tumult and oppression. But as far as we know, Muslims have become the most persecuted people in the world, and it’s no longer a case of misunderstanding – scratch that; it’s plain-arse bigotry. Check unbiased news channels and see today's news on Rohingya, then tell me if you still wonder why some Muslims get enraged and radicalised?

We need to overstand that the support structure for faith is an affair of the heart. Personally, I may not be a model Muslim, but earlier this morning, I saw a video of uniform men on the loose, beating up everyone who resembles a Muslim, including kids, and I wish I could enter my monitor to whoop some arse. And these weren’t doctored videos or alleged abuses, shit’s real in Myanmar!


And because humanity’s lost its sense of empathy, the world’s watching. Those beautiful speeches and manifesto that got that (formerly-sensible) State Counsellor of Myanmar to power is being reversed to suit the broad intolerance. Now tell me - how can there be world peace when what we condemn, what we condone, the wrongs we right and the transgressions we overlook are as discriminatory - eh? I place the helplessness of the Muslims of Rohingya before Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...