Sunday 17 September 2017

Civil service not civil slavery...

Nothing's as honourable as service to God and country. But really, how folks can slaver for civil slavery (service), and the unimaginable things and backstabbings that I see people do for a 'Mansakunda Dokuwo' (government job) is just so baffling.

Before anything else, I cannot ball with a "Golo'k Gong" (GG) - [where I come from, that's what we call a government vehicle].

Secondly, I hate fleeting 'teranga' (prestige). I hate to work in a 5-star office only to return to my shack in Wellingara. Bloody hell, can't we see... even a position of Permanent Secretary isn't as permanent? Well, people are different, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...