Wednesday 26 October 2016

Some work, others take the credit...

Yes, it is not unusual for people to want to take all the credit, and to delegate all the blame. Yes, as human as I am, and naturally self-preservative, I may have been there done that a few times, I just can't recall when and to what extent. No, I'm not recommending that you follow suit.

Indira Gandhi is credited with saying that "there are two kinds of people, those who do the work and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group; there is less competition there" - and this is not about me or anyone in particular, I just happen to agree with the notion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...