Thursday 13 October 2016

A problem shared is NOT always a problem halved

“A problem shared is a problem halved,” like: "shared grief is half-grief." That’s the claim, but not all the time; in my opinion that is. I believe sharing your problems especially with a barren brain will make you feel worse-off, trust me!

For the record, I don't mean quiet people; I mean empty ones, because many times you’ll find so much light in the silence of the silent. Reference here’s two: those with zero-initiative, and those who are so inconsiderate that they’re always downplaying someone else’s plight to give emphasis to theirs.


Like Spoonhead will say: “waw deh, lolu tamit bax na” (that too is great) to every choice you say you’re gonna make, even if in your heart, all you needed was his guidance… or my dawg Skinny will be like: “boy, what’s up?” and you: “I could be better; my ankle’s still hurting from the sprain last week.” Then he’ll say: “hey, yours isn’t as painful star; me, lawd …” then he’ll multiply his in such a fashion that yours will feel like you’re just making a big deal out of nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...