Sunday 24 July 2016

True friends share....

Listen! If despite his knowledge of it, you're still lacking something your friend has in abundance, go and find yourself a new friend; one who finds satisfaction in sharing with you, because this your friend is as good as the Merchant of Venice. Genuine friends don't bask in the glare of the things they know their homies can't have.

Here unfortunately, most friends are happy that they're the primary earner in the crew. When they can't, they won't unlock their joy in the blessings of the others. But that's why we all end up poor, because none can be/have/do it all. Me? I want all my friends to be well off, so when we go out, everyone's keen that the bill is on him; that's what I call success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...