Thursday 21 July 2016

Mtcheew!

You see, when you have a choice to do the right thing, but you went all wrong, like really, really wrong, and your gaffe becomes the spice of the moment, even morons are afforded absolution, so long as it is you that they crucify.

So these two also had an opinion on Melania Trump's speech plagiarism episode, and one said to the other:

"I tink her people doesn't proveread what they writes. I was sock when I see the vedio. She is fully imitate Michelle." Then the other idiot said, and with so much class: "They does, just share stupidity."

Like, wow! 'Mooti'ngey toomal ngemba doxot' (a typical case of the pot calling the kettle black). I told you two heads aren't always better than one and this is proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...