Wednesday 6 July 2016

The "baal ma akh, baal nala" cliché...

I think it's a good thing that we forgive without concerning ourselves with details. Sometimes I wonder if every "baal ma akh" will get a "baal nala" should the one seeking be asked to come clean first, like:

YOU: "yo, what do I forgive you for. You have never wronged me?"

SEEKER: "you remember when you got busted for so and so - or that incident that cost you nangam?"

YOU: "yeah, that was messed up man. My life got srewed over and I doubt it'll ever be the same again. Perhaps someday I'll be afforded solace and closure in knowing and getting even with the idiot that did that to me."

SEEKER: "sorry mate, I was the rat that told on you. But just forgive me man. What I did and said about you and yours is so much and too painful to list."

Don't mind my silly thoughts, I know y'all will forgive, still. I trust your sense of forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...