Friday 8 July 2016

Anger - the cause and the effect of it.....

The consequence of anger is usually more grievous than the cause of the anger. But that doesn't make the act or the agent that incited the anger any less grievous. If you ask me, just don't piss people off, no matter the strength of your support structure.

Me - I have a temper, and I can confirm that when people are pissed off, they just want to do something about it. Their reactions are usually not so wise, because it's the heart at play not the mind. They wouldn't care how right their target, timing, degree or purpose is, they just want to do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...