Thursday 30 June 2016

Shout out!!!

First of all, God bless my sister, and bless all the kitchen effecient women who coupled with their many other duties work their noses out to serve us the 'suhoor' and 'iftar' we desire, and on time.

Secondly, shame on all histrionically 'fasting and furious' men who act like they're the only ones fasting, or think it is not manlike to share in the chores. If you cannot do anything, not even as little as serving dessert, say "thank you." Gratitude is godliness.

Lastly, shout out to a special 'yehka' from a special someone. I know she reads my posts so, to her I say "thank you." If God truly listens to hearts and not the lips, let y'all women say Ameen because this is from the bottom of my heart; I don't butter up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...