Saturday 18 June 2016

Being really rich is awesome...

You know why I like that Zozo guy in TFM's Wiiri- wiiri series? He is rich, and he knows how to treat his woman, or at least he acts like it, and so well. That's what's up! Rich people don't have time to be hating or inventing haters to bash on. If you see them, they're either assuring or promotive of success, and attracting more success.

When I say "rich people" I mean really, really rich people, not the ones you see on here making statements which at first blush may seem modest, but in fact a self-written biography of their seemingly splendid lifestyles.

Like: "wow, that's a nice phone you have, I got one when it was first released. I gave it to my uncle. Now I use a Note 4, my 6plus is not so user friendly. I am a smartphone maniac." You know, so much blah blah that you'll be like: "Okay dude, I got it! So, that bloody flow-product hard-touch of a "soft-touch" of yours is not the only phone you got." Mtcheew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...