Sunday 5 June 2016

Survival skill...

From when you know how unequal you are to perfection, and accept your flaws like none is perfect, and if you work on your God-given ingenuity like anyone can change to fit circumstances, rest assured that no stupid gossip or social media post fashioned against you shall prosper.

Do you know why I find Nicki Minaj so inspirational? I do, not just because of her lyrics, makeup or body, but because I think she knows how to survive this adversarial world. She doesn't seem to give a flying fuq about what you and I say about her, or how we think she rose to fame, and that's a 21st Century survival skill right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...