Saturday 30 April 2016

Maybe none will remain single...

Maybe if those who assume positions of parents look at chemistry rather than social class and hereditary titles, maybe if ladies place profound and caring affection over artificial SWAG (which unfortunately now stands for Something We All Get tired of hearing), and maybe if my type will look beyond hotties, titties and booties, maybe none will remain single.

Maybe there wouldn't people that will be so, so madly in love but cannot because they aren't allowed to be together, and maybe none will be caused to marry, make families, carry legal and social rights and responsibilities of a true couple but not necessarily in love.... and stop seeing me as the subject of the things I write on here. I cannot be going through all the situations I comment on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...