Monday 11 April 2016

Hoping she'll get it...

She said: "My man is so like you Mike. He is so charming with words." I was like: "Really! I'm flattered but how so?" She showed me an SMS that the guy sent to her, and it reads: "You're incredibly amazing, just like your school in the summertime." And she was so over the moon with that.

I said: "Oh dear! He definitely is brutally efficient with words." Then she asked: "What do you mean?" I asked: "What's your school like in the summertime?" She said: "Well, no class, boring I guess." I said: "Ta-da, that's my point, because if you ask me, you may be a whole lot of things but certainly not boring and not classless either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...