Sunday 10 April 2016

Retirement plan...

I am not always inclined to passing stupid judgments on here. When I see something or someone of grace, elegance, skill and balance, I give proper respect and recognition, and it doesn't matter if you're a friend, casual acquaintance or not. But then when what you do sucks, shit yo', you suck. Admit it, it's only fair!

Maybe someday I will get sick and tired of policing mediocrity and shit, and if I'm no longer doing that, I will probably go to my adoptive home in Jamaica, Bull Bay to be precise, or just get myself a seaside crib here at Jinak Island in the North Bank.

You know, enjoy nature, eat fresh fish (no kobo and no yaboy typa fish), drink fresh coconut juice, wisely smoke the Holy Herb, feel freaking awesome, be part of the mosque committee, if they allow me that is, or just be at my spot like OMG! are you OK?  Yeah, just minding my damn business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...