Friday 18 March 2016

Once said, it is no longer a secret..

In this crappy era where people can do anything for recognition, money and baseless competition, if you make that place you set for the end of your journey known to everyone even before you embark on it, I swear down, you will not go far.

Granted, you must learn to trust in order to be trusted. But trust me, your secret is more than likely to be exposed to the chance of becoming an open secret the moment you think it fitting to confide the secret to someone you think you can trust.

Even if the person you're trusting is not necessarily an okra-mouth, or as crappy as the era itself, you need to understand that like yourself, he too may have someone in whom he confides in, and that someone may have someone with whom he shares secrets with. I call it the cycle of trust. So, if you ask me, if you don't want it to be common knowledge, just keep it to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...