Sunday 27 March 2016

If you can't make the ungrateful grateful, make him regretful...

It is said that a dog won't forsake his master because of his poverty, and a kid never deserts his mother for her homely appearance. I guess man is the only being that doesn't hesitate to abandon a fellow man the moment he expects nothing from him, because man that is expected to know better looks forward to everything, but hardly grateful for anything.

But since you cannot make the ungrateful grateful, try to make him regretful by being exactly what he thought you will never be again, and I believe you can grow from any situation and change anything you are willing to face up to; that way, the deserter will come again begging you to have him back. Trust me, I have seen it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...