Friday 25 March 2016

Love is not supposed to be painful...

I think love is lovely. In fact, I don't think there is anything that is lovelier than falling madly and deeply in love with someone who loves you back the same way.

Me, if I ever told you to put up with whatever it is that is affecting your relationship because "love hurts," I lied and I am sorry, but I was just trying to be of comfort.

The truth is, if love invariably puts you through anguish or grief, be afraid, because it is not possessed in common. It is one party that is perhaps trying to make it work. But that's just a personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...