Monday 28 March 2016

Because I am getting pissed off...

Listen, every Muslim that upholds a suitable conformity to basic moral standards of the teachings of Islam knows that this world needs protection from terror. BUT so do we need protection from the ignorance that equates Islam with terror. Seriously, some of us are getting sick and tired of feeling sorry for being Muslims, and for acts that we already detest and denounce.

I have observed that even as we sincerely continue to stand in solidarity with victims of terror irrespective, there are still enemies that are so devoted to their uninformed opinions and prejudices about Muslims and Islam, like what the hell is wrong with them!

From right now, I am not going to waste my time trying to clear Islam from silly accusations, suspicions and criticisms; that's God's to do. However, if you want to remain ignorant, be my guest, but before you tar all Muslims with the same brush, come live with genuine Muslims and experience their way of life, or get a translated Qur'an and read the teachings. You may find not only your answers but your cure as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...