Monday 3 September 2018

Hejjna deff nyu dabb...

I don’t know, the extent of hate and bravado in this country, particularly on social media is beyond insane.

Just today, first I listened to a Mandinka hating audio and before I could let that pass, I saw another ignorant filled live video, and I'm like rass-claat, this country is screwed like seriously…! And with all our problems already?

Maybe, for the sake of convenience, I should blame that too on our 22yo Dictatorship? But, whatever the reason(s), unless we are willing to change our individual ways the way we force change on others, we can have Barack Obama as president, Vladimir Putin as his vice and Mother Theresa as minister for relational matters and still, this ex-smiling coast (deliberately lowercased) will remain a trying coast, because none can thrive in such nonsense.

There can be no collective progress in a country where even those whose is as wack as a flop can really think they're "all that" - the indiscipline, uppity, and the jerkassery of being all up in other people's case, tryna taunt them, what they wear, who they roll with, what they speak, where they come from, the spots they chill at, their choices, et cetera.

With people like that, Lord have mercy on us all... I mean with people who hate everything they wish they could dominate, and because if they can't, it intimidates them, they keep trying to make the holders feel inadequate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...