Sunday 13 August 2017

It's not tribalised yet...

N'ko, my dear friend! There's no tribalism nor tribalised politics in The Gambia - at least not as you would expect from reading some of the commentaries on social media. So, I don't know about y'all wye mann, I have decided neh ken duma horh.

It's just unfortunate that some who cannot reason, and some who dare not reason are often carried away by adverse judgments passed by those who cannot come to terms with change, and who go about judging others by their own inclinations and preferences.

And because we take our pens and keyboards for hammers, every problem we write about will resemble a nail. So, rather than caressing where necessary, we just hit hard at everything - sometimes doing more damage than good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...