Friday 4 August 2017

Gambia, the VP's...

I wouldn't call the amendment obscure, and it wasn't as if the rules are being changed in the middle of the game, but we yap as if it's a violation of a commandment from God? I thought the bone of contention was that it was unconstitutional, and now there’s redress, right? So what? I mean the constitutionalisation of the VP’s appointment. Was this amendment not a part of the reforms that Mr. Sandeng (RIP) was martyred for?

What’s with the disinclination? Why is it too hard to just countenance the thing and move on? Is there something else, eh? I don’t think so... so I cannot overstand why the fiery debates, the fuss, the stone-casting, and the daily prayers that are being said to the devil on here. I’m asking because I hate to believe that the avoidable controversy is just one of those side effects of “Haterade” – you know, that drink made from the tears of detractors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...