Saturday 5 August 2017

He said she said BS

Someone came to me, and said that someone told him something that someone so close to me said about me. As if I wasn't used to that classic "he said she said" bullshit, I got so mad that I almost made a call to not nip a beef in the bud, but to open a can of whoopass on someone.

As I took the phone and dialed the first three digits, I realised that doing so will not just be petty, but stupid and foolish, so I refrained and invoked article 11: everyone of my friends has the right to be presumed innocent until I prove you guilty, and I need no help in doing that. I hope you understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...