Friday 19 August 2016

Time to make a change...

Proceeding with the decision to stop at high school, and to try to become an autoditact of wide recognition someday, sometimes scares the hope out of me, especially when I see some of my peers on here in graduation gowns. I don't tell but I ask myself: am I being misguided? Should I go back to school while I can, and kick ass like I know I can? But maybe the best decisions in life are always scary.

Anyway, today a new decision is made, and thank you Uncle Ousman! This man had always made me the richest kid in spirit and support and I am grateful. Growing up, I did things; crazy things; things that I am not proud of. But anytime he's in town and we speak, he always has this profound influence on me; always been a source of inspiration and admiration. Well, I am one mytery of a guy and I know that, but I hope this time, I will make him proud. So help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...