Monday 22 August 2016

Curb the needless jealousy...

You cannot stop your woman from being needlessly jealous, or live with her happily ever after, if you cannot be as nice, or as considerate and as compassionate to her as you're to other women. So, if she's constantly at it, see if you aren't in fact putting an incorrect address on your amorous attentions.

Know that from when she said "yes," it became your duty to make her feel safe and comfortable, and to make her believe that you're lucky to have found her.

My friend, if you want to inspire single folks like myself, make your bond attractive and stop being a lion at home, and a lamb outside, for it makes no sense flirting with someone else's woman like you don't have one already, or like you were forced into the union. AND, never mind, let me go and watch "wiri wiri;" that Zozo guy inspires me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...