Thursday 18 August 2016

Tariqah, my observations...

I don't know much about Tariqah (order of Sufism), or its spiritual teachings and practices geared towards seeking Haqiqah (ultimate truth). As a matter of fact, I don't even know which specific path or Islamic denomination I subscribe to. I just follow what makes sense to me.

But one thing I can testify about those who follow the path is their love for brotherhood. Whenever one is in need, from Medina to Kaduna, Touba to Harlem, and you're introduced as a Talib (seeker), rest assured that you'll be treated as family, and that's something worthy of respect and emulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...