Sunday 14 August 2016

Business in the midst of poor folks...

Did you ever try making a couple mill doing business with one-thousandaires? I did; so despairing. In fact, I figured even if I should steal a grand from nine hundred and ninety nine of 'em, I'll still need to rob one more to get a mill.

So it's not only the demand that matters, it's the material possession of the market around you; the ability to buy what you're selling. The hyena when asked who's the most ungenerous pointed to a poor guy and said "he is." When asked why, he said: "beg him and see." But that's just an allegory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...