Friday 20 July 2018

Gambian affairs... still


In the Gambia, perhaps even more disorientating than trying to remember a rhyme you made in your dream is trying to become an autodidact. Bloody hell! Here? What you know is not knowledge unless learned from the classroom.

If you haven’t gone through the shitstem, you better be seen and not heard, because the next jab they’d throw is: with what authority does he speak? What’s his qualification? You know – that arrogantly stupid ancient Greek mentality.

Still, on the Gambia,

and perhaps I’m being overdramatic, but I just can’t help seeing it so. I think our national politics is becoming a clusterfuck - the military calls its sort SNAFU (Status Nominal: All Fucked Up, or FUBAR (Fucked Up Beyond All Repair). o, until fixed, I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...