Saturday 21 July 2018

Bloody thieves...

School's out for summer. Unfortunately, juvenile delinquency is turned on, and I have just been made a victim.

A thieving swarm of stray kids passed through my neighbourhood this evening; two teams, concurrently roadshowing absolute nonsense. You can imagine what a stupid and shambolic street party it was.

So... before I realised that my phone was charging in the salon opposite where I hangout, some kid must have taken advantage of the distraction, went into the salon, took my phone and left me a charger.

I think I'm angry, perhaps sad, or maybe I just pity the future of this young generation's future generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...