Monday 5 March 2018

The Crab Mentality…


Woe unto a place where a ‘me first’, ‘me alone’, ‘mbeh yeh fo’, or an ‘if I can't have it, neither can you’ mentality is communally held; where no one lets anyone in on anything, because sharing feels like overcrowding their perceived hierarchy or prestige.
It’s a very foolish mentality, because no one can have it all. ‘Nyuneh lo barrileh-barrileh, bo gayneh gis lo momul.’ However, by the power of association, sharing, and caring, you don’t need to have it all. Even Bill Gates whose net worth is 90.8 billion USD certainly sees things that he doesn’t own, so he networks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...