Sunday 9 July 2017

The Gambia - interesting times...

Any system of leadership that succeeds idiocracy will resemble geniocracy, but until a situation arises where successor-bashing alone is not enough, a situation where there's conflict between what needs to be done and what people would rather see you do, and you have to decide; a decision that may appear as if a leaf borrowed from the predecessor's playbook.

Those followers who are imbued with reason will overstand. Those who took the change of leadership for a grant to operate outside established laws and norms will start to reevaluate their patronage. Me? I spectate still. By the way, I see KMC's trending; interesting times in The Gambia... even seen people squelching logic with metaphors. So creative if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...