Sunday 9 July 2017

Our fleeting support...

So I checked my subscriptions; half the Facebook forums that used to be the thing on here are dead alive, and it's not like they were no longer serving their purposes. But that's what's up when typical Gambia supports your cause. Enjoy and make the most of it while it lasts.

Whether a thing of loyalty or we just get bored too quickly I don't know. What I know is, patronage round here is at best a honeymoon, at worst a crush. We can give you the benefit of the doubt, treat yours like there’s no other, but that’s usually because a fresh alternative hasn’t presented itself yet. Look what we did to Sultan when McCaesar's came and what we are about to do to them too and that’s no threat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...