Tuesday 7 July 2015

My job is to respect them.

I have not yet seen a job more challenging or tougher than being a woman, but especially being a typical Muslim woman in the month of Ramadan.

Perhaps tougher than that is when you're employed, and your paid job plus your Ramadan chores do not make you any less of a mom.

You know you're to an undeniable extent the toughest if your responsibilities as a woman do not make you any less attentive in observing your religion.

In fact all women are really and truly deserving of my respect. Special shout out to my lil sis. She's the reason I can afford to spend so much time at the 'campeh' talking nonsense, hoping that time will pass more quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...