Monday 20 July 2015

Don't mind this...

I like to help, but when it comes to receiving other people's willingness to help, give or share with me, I become a bloody cynic. Not like there are no good and genuine people, it’s just me and my many weaknesses. I always have this ugly tendency to ask myself: "but why is he or she doing this for me; what's in it for him or her?"

But that’s just the A-side. On the B-side, it's a good thing because I don't get disappointment just like that. I always anticipate some degree of selfishness.

This is why I look deep into everything, and praise the Lord I don’t discover your intention to be self-centered, otherwise you’ll never have what you intended, especially not when what you're trying to depict is inspired by the sole desire to date some girl I know. I’ll make sure you bounce like a bounced cheque, and you’ll use your insufficient funds to pay the penalty - try me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...