Tuesday 19 August 2014

This is an Indirect Rip-off!



LISTEN! Except if you’re doing it for charity, I expect every piece of work done by a professional to have a price connected to it.

So I find it really unfair for someone to do some work for you and when it’s time for payment, he tells you “YOW SUMA WYE NGA, SAYTAL REK” [you’re my buddy, just see what you can give]

I am particularly fed-up with that kind of blackmail! Since the job is not my area of experience, I wouldn't know if the amount I am giving is too little or in excess of the work done; and I may end up feeling cheated or sorry knowing that I left someone dissatisfied

If you’re a technician or handyman, it’s your job to cost your job, stop a preventable dilemma and cost the damn job; if it is disproportionate, we’ll ‘Wahalleh’ [negotiate]!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...