Tuesday 19 August 2014

Joke I Made Up!



This mad looking guy saw a corporately dressed chap coming out of the bank, he moved towards him in an attempt to ask for some lunch money. The man was like “Hey! Not today [emptying both pockets containing only D100], I left my cheque-book at home and you don't expect me to give you my very last?”. “Well! That shouldn’t be a big deal”, the mad guy countered

Now, that statement angered the gentleman, and he said, “Evidently not, I bet providing for family is something you’re not familiar with”. The witty mad guy said, “Ho Ho Sir! I only meant well, I was going to suggest that since you’re having D100, and on account of your looming obligations, why not go in there and ask for a blank cheque leaf, it shouldn’t cost you more than half of what you have; that will be more sensible than having to come back another day”

The gentleman was taken aback; “I thought you’re mad?” he asked. “Yes, I am only MENTALLY ILL but not stupid, and not all mental or psychiatric disorders are in the vein of lack of common sense”, he retorted.... I grinned hard and left the place

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...