Tuesday 19 August 2014

Crap or Rap!

I am not an artist, but like right now, just give me a beat and a mic and I swear down, I’ll do better than some of these sorry ass niggling flash drive rappers. I am here trying to be musically nationalistic and all, BUT REALLY, some of these joints I am hearing are an insult to talent; totally devoid of substance. 

I am so done with the YO!YO!YO! Bullshit! 

…and until all these talentless MCs and DJs give way to quality; until they all give ground and go and learn a new trade; I’ll suggest plumbing and gas fitting, they’ll continue to be needless traffic jams and holdups, or keep creating unneeded issues for those who’re legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...