Friday 18 April 2014

I Think I Can Rap!

Yo! Where’s the beat at – I so badly need to take a hit!
I am the Lyrical Marvel! Why should I sleep with a book or shit!

Party poopers hating this status, but drools don’t dare
No! I ain’t cruel; I’m tellin what you need to hear
Gut it, cut it or stuff it, why should I care
I’m high off humanity and lyrics I cannot spare
Keep reading my posts, even with a defiant stare

Why give a damn, cuz shit’s just online anyway
I verbally molest; words are my second alleyway
A line a day I believe can keep the devil away
Better that way else they’ll drive the kids astray
Eloquence is mine, not purchasable on eBay

I’m straight up about things, but largely about ‘ships
I talk relationships, friendships and citizenships
From slave-ships to hardships even dictatorships
Your thoughts I’ll represent from shore to ship

OUTTRO

Haha! I remind me of Grandmaster Flash back in the day! It pays to be remarkably poetic! Matter of fact, if spitting it was a crime I’ll spend 10 years in the joint for verbal attack! Y’all Emcees better step up before I’ll render y’all hopeless… LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...