Wednesday 23 May 2018

Do not take luck for diligence...

We are sometimes so forgetful; we take luck or favours for diligence, then we claim supremacy about it, and bully those who aren't as lucky with our timelines, as if standards by which all successes must be measured.

The general implication is that to become somebody, you dare not think outside the box of two:

Get a degree and become an academic supremacist, or travel abroad and come back a "semester." Novelty, nada, because everyone holds the same mindset... I don't.. that's because my being one of us is what I think it is: a geographical accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...