Friday 13 October 2017

Propaganda...

In this our world of increasing misinformation, a world where media entities deliberately and misleadingly tailor news to fit a particular partisan agenda, and invariably so, a world where bad news sells more than breakthroughs, where my creative writings provide more truth than your average news item, and with journalists who cannot spell, forming an opinion about how good or bad something is, based on a headline, without reading and overstanding content is as reckless as using a knitted condom. I don't know about people, but me? Give me the whole story or miss me with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...