Saturday 28 October 2017

Another Babylonian injustice...

Where I live, NAWEC's not the only oppressor. Internet (data) is a bloodclaat joke. Serious thing! Mini WiFis, 3Gs and (supposed) 4Gs round here are sinfully slacker than Comium's GPRS. Trust it dead, I ain't lying when I tell you it takes my browser like twenty-ten refreshes to have stuff posted on here, and this rant will probably take more. Yeah, rather than access I get axed and ex'd. Bloody hell!

Lawyer Tambadou must hear this. I see Babylonian injustice. I frequent uptown, so I can confirm that internet's relatively faster round there, as if we here don't matter, as if ours is an offering, and we all pay the same ultra expensive shit and thing. Call Customer Care and they'll ask you to switch to Flight Mode and back... maybe I should take my holy rosary and go Roman Catholic on these companies  - you know, curse their illicit profits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...