Tuesday 26 June 2018

Live and let the UDP live...

I woke up this morning, refreshed my browser and the first nasty-arse political post I saw motivated this:

Whichever way you want to interpret it, or wherever you think I belong, it's fine by me. I'm not some fool to blind his eyes pretending not to see what's happening, particularly by the NLF (National Lowlife Foundation) on social media.

I say if talking down to, or wishing to see everything go wrong for the UDP is your definition of having a nation to build, this nation is better off without your fervor, because you're so blinded you cannot see that the members of this coalition government who rate zero in my book, as far as producing or supporting any desired outcome is concerned, aren't even UDP.

But I guess I get it... that's us for you: bigotry towards everything and everyone reaching success but our own. I think it's the price the UDP is paying for being great, and more than probably why Talib enjoys some 'he-is-one-of-us' sort of clemency even though he's UDP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You only get one life to live...

I’m sure some of you’ll remember my bashing of those kids who fervently trust that “you only live once” (YOLO), mostly to feed their desire ...